One of the reasons why students get attracted to this tiny nation for purposes of education is that it has a uniqueness that is typical of many an islands. This is combined with unique features that are listed below that lend the islands a unique flavor when seen in light of further education.The following are some of the unique features that seem to attract Nepalese (Nepali) students from Nepal when they think of quality education.
- More than 200 courses are offered in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English.
- One of the most unique features when students opt to study in Malta is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world.
- On an average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
- Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
- Malta believes that it is never too young nor too old to travel or at least come to Malta. That is the reason why Study Abroad in Malta can be seen as not just something academic but practical. This is because Malta welcomes 8 year olds to summer camps on the islands as well as 80 year olds.
- The Maltese have retained their expertise in the English language long after the British granted them independence 50 years ago.
- A unique feature that comes to the fore is the acceptance of a third country language as a language that is taught, which will make the inhabitants of that country feel comfortable in Malta. This is evident in the acceptance of Mandarin Chinese that can answer apprehensions about Why to Choose Malta for Higher Study.